By William M Clements,Harold G Koenig
- addresses theoretical elements of human improvement, targeting cognitive, ethical, and non secular religion development
- examines events and issues of specific problem to older folks and appears at how faith can be utilized as a resource
- applies learn findings to the matter of assembly the religious and psychological healthiness wishes of elders with continual or acute healthiness problems
- presents an in-depth examine end-of-life concerns akin to physician-assisted suicideHospital and nursing domestic chaplains will locate this booklet informative and inspiring, as will gerontologists, health center directors, and neighborhood clergy confronted with more and more older congregations. It offers psychological wellbeing and fitness pros new concepts to aid enhance the later years of older adults, and makes a superb textual content for classes on faith, psychological well-being, and getting older. Middle-aged and older adults, in addition to their households, also will locate getting older and God relaxing and encouraging as they try to grapple with the myriad adjustment and coping difficulties linked to aging.
Read Online or Download Aging and God: Spiritual Pathways to Mental Health in Midlife and Later Years PDF
Similar medical administration & policy books
Conserving babies via Human Milk: Advancing the medical facts presents a discussion board during which uncomplicated scientists, clinicians, epidemiologists, and coverage makers trade the most recent findings in regards to the results of human milk and breastfeeding on toddler and maternal future health, thereby fostering new and promising collaborations.
This primary version has now been changed via the second one version (2012)
Explaining how one can increase a patient-centered scientific tourism application, the instruction manual of clinical Tourism improvement is the appropriate advisor for any health center, health center, lodge, spa, or ancillary facility wishing to turn into a clinical tourism supplier. From high-cost surgical procedure, transplants, diagnostics, and preventive well being checkups, to clinical and wellbeing spa retreats, sufferer persist with up, and results dimension, this ebook covers the gamut of comparable concerns.
It's common for training physicians to have greater than a dozen separate policies to guard their clinical perform and private resources. but, so much medical professionals comprehend little or no approximately their rules. danger administration, legal responsibility assurance, and Asset security ideas for medical professionals and Advisors: top Practices from best specialists and licensed clinical Planners™ explains to physicians and coverage execs the heritage, thought, and practicalities of scientific chance administration, asset safeguard tools, and assurance making plans.
- Physician Coding Exam Review 2017 - E-Book: The Certification Step
- Gender-Based Violence: Perspectives from Africa, the Middle East, and India
- Financial Management In Health Services (Understanding Public Health)
- Point-of-care Glucose Detection for Diabetic Monitoring and Management
Additional resources for Aging and God: Spiritual Pathways to Mental Health in Midlife and Later Years