By Carin Martiin,Juan Pan-Montojo,Paul Brassley
Read Online or Download Agriculture in Capitalist Europe, 1945–1960: From food shortages to food surpluses (Rural Worlds: Economic, Social and Cultural Histories of Agricultures and Rural Societies) PDF
Similar european history books
German colonialism is a thriving box of analysis. From North the US to Japan, inside of Germany, Austria and Switzerland, students are more and more making use of post-colonial questions and techniques to the learn of Germany and its tradition. despite the fact that, no advent in this rising box of analysis has mixed political and cultural techniques, the learn of literature and paintings, and the exam of either metropolitan and native discourses and stories.
This ebook stories the shift within the historiography of computing from inventors and techniques to a user-perspective, and examines how the proper resources may be created, accumulated, preserved, and disseminated. The textual content describes and evaluates a undertaking in Sweden that documented the tales of round seven-hundred humans.
Reminiscence, conflict, and Dictatorship in contemporary Spanish Fiction via girls analyzes 5 novels by way of girls writers that current women’s studies in the course of and after the Spanish Civil battle and Franco dictatorship, highlighting the struggles of girl protagonists of alternative a long time to confront an unresolved person and collective previous.
This examine of El Cid, first released in English in 1934, is by means of the top authority at the medieval heritage and literature of Spain. The Cid occupies a distinct place between nationwide heroes. Others similar to King Arthur and Roland are yet shadowy figures within the historic list, yet El Cid is especially far better documented.
- Culture, Ideology and Politics (Routledge Revivals): Essays for Eric Hobsbawm
- The Talents of Jacopo da Varagine: A Genoese Mind in Medieval Europe
- The anxiety of sameness in early modern Spain (Studies in Early Modern European History MUP)
- Catholic Literature and Secularisation in France and England, 1880-1914
- Travel in the Byzantine World: Papers from the Thirty-Fourth Spring Symposium of Byzantine Studies, Birmingham, April 2000 (Publications of the Society for the Promotion of Byzantine Studies)
- Cities and Solidarities: Urban Communities in Pre-Modern Europe
Extra resources for Agriculture in Capitalist Europe, 1945–1960: From food shortages to food surpluses (Rural Worlds: Economic, Social and Cultural Histories of Agricultures and Rural Societies)