The Company Satkriya Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur has been incorporated (with effect from 25-7-14) under Companies Act, 2013.
A few Projects mentioned below have been recently handled. For comprehensive profile website www.satkriya.co.in can be referred to..
(1) W.I.D.E. (Women’s Intellectual Development and Empowerment) for slum dwelling women in Nagpur. The project involves the vision of EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programme) for which skill development training mechanism is facilitated by the company.
(2) Satkriya Insync-2015 (an event of assemblage of NGO’s and Corporate establishments for carrying out Social Welfare activities leading to Human resource development etc. to Held in Feb 2015) and a proposal and Project for one time sponsorship and approval for launching of the event is being submitted to Chief Minister, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
(3) Project Vection: (for Educational institutions i.e. schools and colleges and their students on Education Health improvement, Psychological Excellence etc. had been recently launched in Nagpur. Workshops were attended by college students of various institutions.
(4) Workshop on Interpersonal relations and Stress Management.
A few workshops for the staff of Family Court Nagpur, for Judges of District Courts and High Courts and also for Public Prosecutors were recently held in collaboration with Judicial Officers Training Institute (JOTI) Nagpur.
(5) Manas Badlapur: A Project for Social Welfare Activities through Public participation aiming at creating resilient citizens by way of training on Disaster Management, Self Defense, promoting talent in youth in the arena of sports, culture, art, music etc. and also various campaigns for residential societies in the city of Badlapur is being presented to the Municipal Authority for adoption and patronage.
(6) Awakening Ambernath: On similar lines a Project for Ambernath City prominently for spreading scope of education to poor, unprivileged children. The Project also caters to Old Age Homes. The Project has been conceived and devised by this Company for its client namely El Elyon Charity Trust, Ambernath.