All the time-saving accounting tools you need to grow your business.
Let's look at the features
Beautiful user interface
A fast and modern user interface your users will love. Based on Google Material Design trend.
Simplified initial setup with a configuration progress bar (example: set your initial balances from one screen).
Reduce data entry
No need to create invoices manually, print and send them, register bank statements, follow-up payments... Automate more, save time.
Get an instant access to all accounting features, wherever you are, on tablets or smart phones.
Collaboration & Alerts
Follow what interests you and get automatic alerts, collaborate on documents easily.
Get your bank statements automatically synced with your bank. Save time with Automated reconciliation.
Clean customer invoices
The invoices are easy to create, beautiful and full featured. (payment terms, multiple taxes, discounts, pricelists, ...)
Draft invoice propositions
Draft invoices are created automatically in the system based on sales order, timesheets or delivery orders.
Advanced Payment terms
Support for multiple payments for one invoice, cash discounts, advance invoice, partial reconciliations.
On-the-fly payment reconciliation
When creating an invoice, the system suggests outstanding payments automatically so that you don't have to reconcile it later.
Get paid easily
Credit Card Payments
Get paid quickly by supporting online payment with credit cards. Application support main payment gateways like Authorize.net, Ingenico, Paypal, Adyen, etc.
Advanced customer statements
Get clear reports on customer statements and navigate easily through the documents to understand every customer use case.
The application proposes emails, follow-ups letters, and tasks automatically to ease your credit collection process.
Your customers can scan a QR code with their banking app to pay. The QR code is on PDF invoices and shows up in the payment screen of quotations and invoices.
Aged receivable balance
The aged receivable report gives you a clear overview of overdue payments and treasury forecast.
Your customer can track their order status, invoices, and payments through their portal.
Control supplier bills
Compare the information appearing on the Purchase Order, the Vendor Bill, and the Receipt to make sure you pay the correct bill.
Get a clear forecast of your future bills to pay.
Track employee expenses, from the recording by every employee to the validation and reimbursement.
Upload your scanned vendor bills in PDF and let application create your vendors bills with OCR and Artificial Intelligence*.
Bank & Cash
Automate bank feeds
Get your bank feeds automatically from the bank. Most of the banks are supported.
If your bank is not supported, use OFX, QIF, CSV or Coda files to import statements easily.
Manage cash registers
Track every cash transaction with opening and closing easily.
Smart Reconciliation Tool
Get reconciliation propositions automatically, register extra journal items on the fly, search efficiently. Interface for manual reconciliations, for both open and paid invoices. Learning of account numbers based on first manual reconciliation. The system matches 95% of invoices & payments automatically and the smart matching tool allows to do the remaining 5% super fast.
Confirmed online transactions create a payment for easy reconciliation. They also show up as notifications in the document’s chatter for easier follow-up.
Easy outstanding payments
Get partial and full reconciliation proposition directly from the invoice or the bank statement.
Audit differences between your accounts and your bank statement balance to ease reconciliation.
Profit & Loss
Navigate easily through the flow of information from the Profit & Loss report.
Get your current year earnings automatically reported to your balance sheet to report at any time without having to close/open fiscal years.
Cash flow statement
Get a cash flow statement in real time with lots of options in the filters.
Get your tax reports in accrual or cash based, formatted according to different taxes.
Search and filter in the general ledger easily and zoom into documents in just a click.
Advanced Taxes Management
System's tax engine support a wide range of tax computations: price included / excluded, percentage, grid, tax on taxes, partial exemptions, etc.
Tax Audit Report
The tax audit report allows you to check how the tax report is computed for audit purposes. In the tax report, select a line and click on the ``audit`` button to audit the journal items (base and tax in the same report).
Consolidated Journal Report
The consolidated journal displays what happened in each journal organized month by month for readability.